Over 1500 unique viewers in 2 weeks- NO sales

Tourist
21 0 0

Hi all, I would love feedback on the store. 

We spent about a year accumulating 55000 instagram followers who we thought were our target audience. We understand that our products are expensive, but according to our research we are hitting our target audience, so im not sure what the deal is. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

https://www.spadeeleven.com 

0 Likes
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hello,
I went through your website and I spotted some things that might be helpful for you to maybe change or adjust.

Firstly, when I got to your shop, the impression was good, however, the video in the background is, in my opinion, not a good choice, because it may cause a distraction for the customer. I would move it to some other part of the website and In the top, I would leave only a picture.

Secondly, I would add some part such as "About Us" with simple info about your shop and the address of your company, to make your shop more trustworthy. Also, a little description on the home page could be a good improvement.

One more thing is, if I open the category, like dresses etc., the black background feels incomplete and quite big. I would either add a picture there or reduced the height so that the customer doesn´t have to scroll down much to see the product.

And finally, since you have nice traffic in your website, you might try the remarketing app ROI Hunter Easy,  which brings the previous visitor back to your website, right where they finished in the purchasing process, with customized ads.

Good luck!
Barča

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 0 2

Hi there

Nice collection but the home page need work. I couldnt view it longer with 2 rotating banners, it was hurting my eyes. CHange the brown jacket banner to an image and put some featured collection in the front.

DO some offers to the previous customers or viewers to return.

Cheers

Eva

0 Likes
Excursionist
104 0 10

I added 2 items to the cart but when I clicked checkout nothing happened.

i tried multiple times in my iPhone and couldn't checkout even when cart had items.

if your site doesn't work you can't expect sales.

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 0

Thank you for your input! I am working on a redesign and will take your advice into concideration. 

0 Likes
Tourist
21 0 0

Feedbackbacon- 

I am so sorry to hear that. Could you give me some more info about your phone- country, model, software? I have done THOROUGH testing. Ive tested it in every browser, on several devices, and even in different states. So I am shocked to hear this and I absolutely want to get to the bottom of it! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
62 0 6

Hmm, I can't open your site. ? Not sure why the problem is.

______

Mass Koupons | Magic Bunny Savings
We have retail and restaurant coupons, promo codes and more. Never pay full price |??✨ Use coupons and SAVE!
https://masskoupons.com

0 Likes