https://holajoya.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi HolaJoya,

General

• Your logo is absolutely adorable!
  • Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.

Homepage

• I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.

Product

• Product page looks really good with top quality images.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

The same feedback that was given a few days ago still applies for your product images. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages. The other review is wrong when they say your product images look good....they look are just drop ship style images. This is not going to cut it in 2019.

Product images are going to make or break your site. Next to product description, this is the most important part of your site. You can change everything else on your site but if you don't work on your product images... it's almost not worth having a site. We work with ecom brands making 6 and 7 figures in revenue and we would not be where we are without having amazing product images. It helps your brand standout. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3
Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now.
I could not understand. Can you elaborate?
0 Likes
Highlighted

@HolaJoya wrote:
Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now.
I could not understand. Can you elaborate?

You asked this same question on your other post asking for store feedback and I answered it there. You need to go back and look at the advice there and my reply. You need to fix your product images. 

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How do you have so many reviews if you haven't gotten any sales?

0 Likes