Over 300 visitors but no conversions

BenK
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi, ive been running ads for a while for one of my products, and it has been going well, CPC is very good and there is interest in the ad. 

But when people get to the site (over 300 of them) NO ONE has left the product page (not to cart, not to main menu, to other product, Nothing). I have changed it over time and I think it looks much better now but still no conversions (over 170 people ~)

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some feedback on the product page (keep in mind its made for mobile) , thanks!

https://smartcompaniononline.com/collections/vests-and-harnesses/products/harmless-harness

RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

Honest take... your site looks quite nice. It could be much worse.

Can you share some details on the type of FB campaign you are running? 

This seems to me more like a FB Ad structure issue than a site issue.

Growth @ Jebbit
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
BenK
Tourist
8 0 2

Sure, I am running a Traffic campaign objective (Since I dont have any conversions to get info from), on a life time budget. Audience is 35+ in the US, targeting is dog stuff + engaged shoppers on automatic placements. Ad delivery is optimized for link clicks. If it matters the ad itself is a video

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 34

Hello @BenK How are you doing?

Having visited your  store product, I see that this is just targeting error in your ads. May I know your targeting?
Kindly message me to share piece of information regarding this.

0 Likes

Dear @BenK 

Hope the following suggestions will help you.

• Improve product page speed for mobile

productpage.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Do retargeting with an offer at ads
  • Check your targeted audience

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
32 0 3

@BenK 

I would move away from "Traffic" as your campaign objective to testing objective further down the buyer's journey. 

Example... Run "Add to Cart" or "Purchase" campaigns regardless of having those events happening, today. 

What this simply means is... you are signaling to FB that you want to reward them for finding audiences that result in your objective (ie Add to Cart of Purchase) in the end. Right now you are signaling to FB that they are doing exactly what you are paying them to do - which is find traffic. 

IF you have the budget I would strongly suggest hiring a freelancer to kickstart your ads. In the end this could save you money over learning from the ground up a complex topic. Food for thought of course.

Hopefully, this is insightful and helpful!

Growth @ Jebbit
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes