I designed my store and I am now running multiple campaign ads through Pinterest. I am getting up to 70 visitors daily, depending on the ads I am running. But no one is converting, no add to carts. I would love to get some advice. Whether the problem is on my store design or ads or something else. Thank you
Store Home Page: https://eartape.com/
Product Page (all ads link to this): https://eartape.com/products/earlap-ear-corrector
I remember your store from before.
I see you've made some changes, great job!
When I land on the page you've linked to (using a laptop), this is what I see:
A lot of white space, no price or description (until I scroll down). You really want to make that first impression count, a visitor may not even take the time to scroll down if this is their first impression. I'd recommend doing a landing page - have a video or really good before/after photos, some reviews, and keep it short and concise but tell what problem this product solves.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
PS: If you need some graphics for your store for Black Friday, we just released a free pack. They look like this:
They come in 4 different colors and have percentage variations ranging from 20%-80% off. You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.
Designing for conversion is all about psychological impact. The idea when designing for conversion is to give the visitor something visually stimulating, and something easy to understand. The imagery you have used is great because it describes exactly what the product does, however I think adding pricing would be a great idea! Buttons are also an awesome way to encourage your visitors to buy. I would also think about adding some copy like, "Shop Now", or a short(very short) description of the problem and how your product solves that problem.
In terms of converting it is not unusual for stores to get several hundred visitors before making a sale. Often times the main issues are:
1: The stores ease of use/design : difficult to use, not easy to check out, not clear what the product is, no clear indication of how and where to buy.
2: The way your ads are managed/targeted: ads are not managed in a way that is tailored to those who would specifically seek out the product/service, leading to clicks from visitors who have no need for the product.
If you found my reply helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any help
Raquel Marie: Shopify Development & Conversion Expert | Shopify Theme Customization & Development | Shopify Design | Conversion Design
Hey there, @jjjjjjj!
That’s great to hear you are receiving traffic from your Pinterest but it can be very frustrating when those visitors don’t turn into customers.
Taking a look at your site, some things to consider:
You are well on your way to getting those conversions up and with a few simple tweaks to your website, you should start to see those conversions rolling in. If you are looking for some tools to help you optimize your website check out Lucky Orange which has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
Thank you for always taking your time to help.
Most of the things like white space, the logo being too small, the video images being cut out all are the limitations of the theme that I am using Narrative Theme.
I wanted to know whether I need to change my theme or is there a better (preferably free) theme to better make a one-product landing page.
Hi @jjjjjjj !
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.
Hello @jjjjjjj, I hope you are doing good! The store & product page looks good. You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.
Hope this helps!
If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.
Hi @KristinInfusion welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
2. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
3. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
Hey @jjjjjjj, I hope you are doing fine!
Your store looks absolutely fantastic no doubt there, the home page and layout colors everything is great. One thing that I found odd is that your product titles and their description don't live up to the store's amazing look, if the description is a little organized and descriptive it will surely help customers to understand better about the product. Lastly the product title a good product title should have all the essential information about the product take Amazon’s product titles for example.
In addition, I checked your website's On-Page SEO score and it wasn't looking good. I'd strongly suggest you work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions and increased sales.
I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion.
I hope this helps you achieve your goals.
Good luck with the store.
Have a nice day!