Over 600+ Visitors but No Sale

2 0 0
Hey Guys,

I started a Dropshipping Store for Mens Jewellery. Im using FaceBook Ads with Free + Shipping. I have over 600+ Visitors but not my First Sale. Whats wrong with my Store?

My Store: JewelleryForMens.com

I hope you guys can help me :(
0 Likes
Pathfinder
100 6 19

Get rid of your free plus shipping item and make your announcement bar say free shipping on all items. 

Change your add to cart button to a bright color. 

If targeting the USA change your jewlrey sizes to inches instead of meters. 

Your cart and checkout buttons should be the same bright color. You want it to look uniform. 

Get rid of some of the product pictures. You want 4-5 max so it doesnt cover a bunch of the product page

I would spend some time googling other stores and see what their color scheme and product pages look like. You can also hire someone on upwork or fiverr to give you optimization tips and help. https://www.fiverr.com/share/jRA7v

0 Likes
2 0 0
I dont think that would change so much that i will get my first sale. Because Free + Shipping is more attractive for the visitors then a normal product. I think i am doing something wrong because i have over 600 Visitors but no sale with Free + Shipping. Other guys getting lots of sales with Free + Shipping. And 62% of my visitors are breaking up the purchase at the Checkout. Why? It only costs $4.99 Dollars.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
100 6 19
You asked for help... I gave it. You can feel free to ignore it but I guarantee you those items (and many more) will help sales.
0 Likes