Over 80 Views Today, NO Sales

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi Guys,

This is my first time using this page.  Please provide any feedback on my website www.sassaries.com.  I've been on Shopify for almost two years now and Sales are trickling in. I'm good at jumping into action. I've made some updates in the past few dates that have increased my visitors, but again no new Customers.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. Great work you have done on your website.

You can use open new tab on the links on the Footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
You can add product reviews, Simply it helps to increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

The website looks good, need to correctly locate widgets you are using, eg. Reviews widget on the product pages, if you could have the stars over the stars, so users don't have to scroll down to find the reviews part. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons you don't have reviews at the moment.

Moreover, I see that the Rewards tab is overlapping with a Chat icon (on mobile as well), you might place it on the other side of the screen or just remove the tab and use the Rewards page instead if the app provider has that as an option.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1005 43 121

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Design can be more better and organized
3. Optimize your each product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Add blog section

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1496 93 329

Hey, Store is really cool, also you can work on few basic requirements for an ecommerce by improving feel and features.

1. On UI part you can work on header, as it is taking a little too space.
  2. You can add another section Frequently Bought/Clicked/Trending/Bestselling products on your home page to engage customers.
  3. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisements from the popular app Kit
    As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  4. Maintain uniformity with images size and dimensions throughout.
  5. Your social links should open in new tab, to engage more customers.
  6. Lastly, You have over 500 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)
Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you for your feedback.  Tha Blog is in the works. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Thanks for the great feedback. I moved the reviews tab up. I have 34 reviews that are now more visible.  Still trying to figure out how to get the reviews on the actual products.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 2

Thank you. I've downloaded Kit and Spaarq. 

1 Like