Over a Year, very little sales so far. What are we doing wrong?

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hey guys,

this is our website. We have had very little sales up to now. We have tried facebook ads, google ads, instagram ads, giveaways and also influencers. But nothing much is happening. 

Could you guys give us your opinion and what we could do to make more sales and also get more traffic?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Nick_Langheinri ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 16 48

Hey @Nick_Langheinri 

Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping for the most popular products. Since you have a premium product, you store experience should reflect that. There are a few ways you can make your websites and products stand out to boost your sales:

1. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. There is such a thing as “too much selling.” Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
  2. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started. Mention your story, add pics of the people, and make it personal. Add a separate page if needed. 
  3. I’ve written a blog around reducing bounce rates and increasing conversion (sales). It might be of help to you, linking it here

That being said - not all traffic is equal. So there can be a few reasons for no conversions (a) You’re sending the wrong people to your website. OR (b) There are issues with your website experience.

What kind of targeting are you using on social media ads? Is it sending the kind of ideal prospects you want to your store? I think you should do an audit of that data.

It might be the quality of traffic which is the bottleneck, since you mentioned that the bounces are also very quick. Figure out which it is and make changes accordingly - and I think you’ll be on your way to more conversions!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes