Good morning all,
I started a new venture that creates quality gaming bundles for the customer.
It's my first store so I would love to have some feedback on it & some potential pitfalls.
My store: packn.store
Hoping on a response,
A. K. Blessed
Solved! Go to the solution
"Homepage is the key area of the user journey of any ecommerce store".Hence, it needs to be "eye-catching" in order to convince the user to buy. Some of my suggestions for you are:
An attempt worth praising, Keep it up!
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @strollmit ,
I've taken a look at your store. Awesome site! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2 You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add Contact Us page with a form for better customer interaction.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in
6. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
7. Use the same font for the whole website.
8. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
9. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 9 results indexed by Google. But your website has 95+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
I have just visited your website. Overall, I think it is quite pretty and professional. You put a lot of effort into making it, right? Here are some feedbacks to make it better:
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. When people see that other customers love and highly appreciate your products, they are more willing to make their purchases.
2. Product page
- Add the Customers Reviews section to build the trust of customers.
3. Build your Contact us page
- You should create your Contact us to show different contact options such as: your address, telephone, email or contact. So, your customers can quickly connect with you whenever they want. It is a good way to build the trust of customers. The more people trust you, they more they are willing to buy your product.
4. Improve your page loading speed
- Your page loading speed is quite low on the mobile devices. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find some improvement suggestions. Please remember that your website visitor can quickly leave your website without making any purchase if they have to wait too long for the page loading. You can read this guide to know more about mobile page speed and how to improve it!
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you!
I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:
Homepage: I like your homepage, but it could be better. Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ and make your website user-friendly.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.
Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible. Also, what all payment options should be clear and displayed in footer.
Product page: Add Multiple product images and organize product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.
Contact us Page: It would be nice if you create a page contact us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 42. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
For some reason, your website doesn't open for me. Make sure to request your free video audit via the link below:
Here are a few guides that might help:
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hi @strollmit ,
I had gone through your website and you are having wonderful products. I love it!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. Favicon should be added as it makes your website identical.
2. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
3. Add more social media pages links if you have.
4. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers