Overall look

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0
Hi,

Would you be so kind to give me feedback on my shop? It’s not nearly finished, but I’d like to read what I could improve on. I’m especially interested in what you think of the look and feel.

Thank you so much for your time!

Mascha Siekkötter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Please share your store url.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer 

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Highlighted
Tourist
4 2 2

website looks great, i hope no one steals your art (Save as button). And your story (#5) wow, amazing. Good for you girl <3 <3

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
995 43 119

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Need to work on design

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add policies pages at footer

6. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 0

thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @MaschaSiekkott 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

Firstly, I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a contact form. If you add more contact info to your site, it can go a long way in building a brand that customers can trust. Would you buy from a site if you weren't able to contact them?

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

1 Like
Highlighted

Success.

Tourist
4 1 0
Thank you so much,

Really helpfull to see it through your eyes.

I’ll consider your input when I build out my store!

Kind Regards,

Mascha
0 Likes