PLEASE HELP ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE AMAZING

Tourist
22 0 1

All of the ones shopify provides 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
295 0 40

Get rid of that "someone just bought this" app.  That is a website killer.   

0 Likes
14 0 0

I disagree.  it show action. It show that this site is alive and working.

0 Likes
Pathfinder
285 0 40

I agree about getting rid of the pop up. It's extremely distracting. I'm trying to read about your products, and every ten seconds, there's a pop up out of the corner of my eye. If I were a real customer, I would have left without going any further. 

Not to mention that the pop up is also dishonest. You say you've had seven sales, yet within two minutes alone, it shows twelve new "sales". On top of that, the first three times the ad popped up, it was for the same city and state, and same product. It's completely obvious that this pop up lists false "sales" in the hopes of instilling consumer confidence. In fact, it does just the opposite. Most people can smell dishonesty a mile away.

Finally, I think the big problem is your niche. You're selling apparel. While your products look very nice, there isn't anything to differentiate your store from the thousands of other online stores selling similar items. Also, many people prefer to try things on, then make a decision about purchasing. That doesn't mean that you can't overcome this, but you have to find a way to make yourself stand out. Otherwise, you will get lost in the crowd. 

But dishonesty, AND being in a super-competitive niche, you're making it very hard on yourself.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
265 0 21

Went to look at the site to give you some feedback and came off it 30 seconds later. Pop up after pop up. Do you want notificiations, wait don't leave sign up for this, look what this person has bought, give us your email etc etc.

It may be the most honest business in the world but it gives off the vibe of being a scam and I would have zero confidence in buying. I expect I'm not alone going by your stats.

0 Likes