PLEASE HELP! YOTPO REVIEWS NOT LOADING FIRST LOAD AND RATE MY STORE

1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I’m just hoping that you guys might be able to help me and check out my store lacefronts/shopify.com www.lacefronts.com.au I’m having trouble with yotpo reviews and have been dealing with it for a couple of weeks now.

You can only see reviews on my store once i refresh this includes when you click on the category when all the products are up on the one page you can’t see any reviews unless you were fresh once you click onto the product you can’t see review unless you refresh.

I’ve been told by YOTPO that from their end they can see it first time but I just can’t so I was wondering if you guys would mind checking out my store and see if you can see the reviews?

If you can’t or you’ve had this problem before and you have any tips I would love to hear them.

Also while you are there please feel free to let me know what you think?

Thank you so much!

Samantha

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
654 34 76

Hi there @Samantha_Foster!

Don here from Shopify. :)

I just checked out your site from my location using Google Chrome on my Macbook and I can see the reviews showing up there, first time, without needing to refresh the page:

_20-01-l7jfc-n0v24

A couple of my colleagues were also able to view these okay on first accessing your site, so it may be something that is localised to your setup there.

The first thing I would recommend you do is to ensure that your browser is as up-to-date as possible as well as clearing the cache on your browser as it may have saved data cached there from previous visits to the site.

Should that not alleviate the issue, try accessing your store using a different browser, device or internet connection to see if you can isolate where this issue occurs for you.

Let us know if you are able to eliminate this issue by performing these browser troubleshooting steps. :)

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi Samantha

I'm in Australia and having the same problem as you. Shoot me a message below and I'll have a look at it for you. 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/contact-clayton

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I love all the video reviews of your products. That's awesome. 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes

Hi Samantha,

Good looking products - not sure if you noticed but the product images take really long to load on the collection page - it took good 15 seconds before the first ones started to appear:

Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 18.26.49.png

Consider looking into this - it could be due to the image files being too large [not compressed for the web], or some other technical issues with the collection page itself. Hope it helps, 

✅ Get FREE website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/audit/

0 Likes