Can someone look through our site as we provide essential PPE products to many HEROS and it seemed to fall apart a few days ago and everyone is landing on it but NOT checking out. IT is VERY weird, where we use to get 5-10 orders a day, we now have had 3 in the last 4 days.
Is there a CHECK UP APP? Something was changed with our product locations being in 2 of our locations: Buffalo and Toronto, not sure what is going on.
Site is www.camoLOTS.com and THANK YOU
PLEASE HELP, I will send you a care package.
I'm a bit confused upon entering your homepage. The most visually prominence elements are your logo, the coupon code, and the free shipping badge. But to a new visitor who has yet to know anything about your products, these things shouldn't be what they see first.
I suggest you make some changes:
1. Have a hero banner.
A hero banner is a large image with text on it. You can either include your product on the banner or not, but make sure the text describe your products well. The purpose of this part is to give your visitors an overview of what is being offered in this store, and inspire them to keep exploring.
2. Invest more on product images
If you look at your product pages, there are 3 problems with the product images that need fixing and you can fix it:
Basically, any product should be presented with 3 types of product images:
I suggest you take new images with high quality and consistent sizes, that will make it easier for people to learn more about your product.
3. Truncate long content.
Take a look at this product. The product description is needlessly long, you can either make it shorter with a "View more" button, or move it to the section below and use an accordion for easier exploration.
I have this post about store design, where I answer questions related to Shopify store design, you can ask me more questions there if needed
Hello @camoLOTS ,
I've taken a look at your store. Nice products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your logo is looking bigger. Minimizing the logo size will make it look better.
2. Add a slideshow/banner images in the Home page to add a more professional look to the store.
3. Add Home button at the starting of the main menu.
4. Product descriptions seem to be too long in some product pages. Example: https://camolots.com/collections/tops/products/bcm026
You can divide the long content into different paragraphs or add a View More link and load the content on click of that link
5. A detailed product description is missing in some pages. For example https://camolots.com/collections/bottoms/products/bstrbell
6. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
7. You've to improve the image quality. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
8. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
9. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
10. Facebook page given in the footer is not found.
11. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
12. Use the same font for the whole website.
13. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
14. Add Buy Now button which will simplify the purchasing process for consumers, improving their customer experience.
15. Add more payment options other than PayPal which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
16. Add more specific product URLs.
Creating the perfect SEO product url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. keyword use in a URL can also act as a ranking factor.
I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 673 results indexed by Google. But your website has 1033+ pages. To appear in search results, Google has to first find your website content. It used to take years to get your content found by Google and major search engines. Not any more. Doing SEO once is virtually useless. To get in front, and stay in front needs regular feeds to Google and Bing. We created flare to deliver search engine feeds on a regular basis without taking your time. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!