PLEASE REVIEW MY SHOP :)

Louismorris
1 0 0

Themoonlampcompany.co.uk

Hi guys my web address is above if any of you could leave me a review or any thoughts on the website or how I can improve it that would be great thank you

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
764 83 175

Hey, @Louismorris 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @Louismorris How are you doing?

I am Johnny, a professional shopify developer and manager with over 4 years of experience.

Congratulations on your store as I will definitely say you have a clear vision of hat you want and your developer has tried on that.

However, I recommend that you optimize your homepage because it's the first place for impressing your potential customemrs/buyers but there is no single product there other than the single banner and reviews which makes it to look odd.

The aspect you need to work on in your home page include the following;
* Favicon
* Banner & Slider
* Products
* Footer (such as About us, contact us, Privacy and policies, branding (facebook, instagram, Twitter...)

BONUS:
* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

Taking all these into action will surely make your store top notch.

If you need an expert for this, Contact me.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @Louismorris, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add policies in the footer. 

- You need to improve the layout of the product page. Make it professional. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Retarget your customers with the help of push notifications even when they are not in your store without getting the email address.

- Add about us page.

- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes