I'm an events producer who has been out of work and income for over a year!... so I'm trying ecommerce utilizing the free Shopify trial with my store
I could really use some help and guidance because I'm such a newbie at all this and I want, need, to be successful.
I'd be ever soooo grateful for someone experienced to offer me your feedback.
I will return the favor and help you if I can.
Glad to know that you are about to launch your business on Shopify, congratulations! E-commerce is one of the keys to success, and I’m happy to see that we have the same opinion.
In regard to your store, I find your Catalog page looks quite attractive with different products displayed clearly. As there’s always room for improvement, so for recommendations, I have some comments on your Home page if you are interested:
1, Add a hero banner to increase awareness as well as attractiveness. Here are some suggestions on hero banner to catch customers’ attention within 5 seconds only:
Here are some designs that you can make use of for references:
2, Add more information to your Home page. The more customers understand about your store, the more it becomes trustworthy. Besides featured products and collections, try adding information such as:
3, Add CTA button to your slideshow. I notice that each image on the slideshow distributes one different type of product. Adding CTA button helps customers to start shopping once they find their favourite type of product, without the need to scroll back to Catalog menu which can make them lose interest gradually.
Here is an example:
To create a stunning high-converting homepage for your store, you can explore more than 70 other templates here at: https://pagefly.io/pages/templates. You can also use these templates for free once you have a PageFly account.
Here is a demo store that is built entirely with PageFly app, you can check it for references: https://storefly.pagefly.io/
Above are some of my recommendations for your store, hope you can find them helpful! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.
Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!
Hello @goodgroovygoods, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store. You should work on the layout and design of your store. It's important to attract visitors to your store and enhance their browsing experience to get sales. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.
To add the new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Create a drop-down menu in the left navigation bar to make your store easy to navigate.
- There is a blank space in the header.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a footer menu.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!