I just had a look at your website. Good work! below are some of my thoughts:
Sticky Header: To give a better navigation experience to the user you can create sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. Also, reduce the header height, it should be less.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Product page: Use good quality product images. You can insert product images into a carousel. Also, provide a detailed product description.
Shipping charges: Shipping charges should be stated somewhere and a free shipping above certain value can be added.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 58. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting taglines to captivate user attention.
Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.
Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website. A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Congratulation for your store.
We’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
1. Improve your store loading speed for mobile. Now it is 48/100 for mobile which is poor.
2. Have a sticky header and a clear smart search bar to help users locate the products they're looking for.Also a slide out cart, a cart icon with item calculator must have features. Login icon must be there for buyer account creation before purchasing. Example of Good Header
3. Optimize your footer with more professional and functional look and also highlight your newsletter sign up so people who follow your brand will receive more updates about promotions and sales. There are legal policy pages which are missing in the footer that must be included for authenticity and security purpose.
4. Collection page should have a creative banner to enhance the visual appeal of your store, product reviews of all the products in your store, infinite scrolling to increase page views. announcement bars for highlighting promotions, events, deals and product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’, etc. Example of Good Collection Page
5. Add interactive and user-friendly features like custom swatches, product zoom in, product reviews, unique product titles/descriptions, cart drawer and a sticky cart with a sticky add to cart and buy now button etc, at product page. Example of Ideal Product Page
6. Logo need to improve
7. Header and Footer Area need to Improve
8. Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
9. You need to High hight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
10. Optimize your site for SEO
11. Index your all products in Google
If you need any help please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Hey House Of Happy Boutique,
Include "prompt CTA buttons" to the "hero banner" of your store that syncs well with your store theme & branding. The banner should include info like free shipping, offers/deals like 50% off, etc. This would encourage people to take up on the offer. Look into the other points listed below as well:
Expecting a better conversion rate this time, All the best!