PREVIEW MY STORE BEFORE I GO LIVE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER

SOFTONE64
1 0 0

I WOULD TO HAAVE ONE OF YOUR SUPPORT AGENTS PREVIEW MY STORE BEFORE I GO LIVE SO THEIR IS NO ERRORS AND I WONT BE FLAGGED.  

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
237 39 35

Hey, @SOFTONE64 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community!

It sounds like you're ready to launch, congratulations! We understand it’s easy to miss a simple but critical step in a successful business launch - building a store and a business is a lot to juggle! Which is why Shopify has a Store Launch Checklist. I recommend using this checklist to ensure you have everything covered before you go live. 

You can also thread your URL here if you'd like me to provide you with some feedback from a customer perspective. I'd love to learn more about your business and give you recommendations (if any) on how to improve your store. 

For more account-specific support you can contact Shopify Support via chat, callback, or email via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. 

Good luck and enjoy the ride! We're here for you every step of the way.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes