Could someone please check over my page to see if it all loads properly I recently had someone say my products were not loading but I have used multiple devices and computers and haven’t seen the issue. Also any other feedback welcome.
On my end, products are loading fine.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate.
1. Make Free Shipping Banner sticky. The repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action as it will create a FOMO effects. And I notice that the header do remain but it's kinda glitching when I scroll up and down so you might want to take a look on that.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add CTA/Quick View button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.
2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.
III/ Product Page
1. Have more Product images from different angles. When they are unable to get the same rich understanding of the product on a website that they are able to in person, they may hesitate to order it, instead seeking an alternative from a physical store or a different online retailer with more robust product images.
Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
This is Puneet from Unbundl.
I think your store loads beautifully and that too fast.
I have couple of suggestions for you as it seemed that product did not load properly:
Hey @AmyOsborne9, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
Some good points of your store:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action like 'shop now' on it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a favicon.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can taken an action on it.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
You need to maximize the customer engagement in your store to drive conversions and retention rates in your store.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available.