Page attraction

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone, I am fairly new in the business especially with online sales. I am looking to boost sales by making my page a little more attractive but I don’t know where to start does anyone have any crucial ideas that could be helpful to me. My mind is open and I am able to except any constructive criticism thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
399 42 134

Hi @Mgreen2

At first, can you provide me a store URL link?

However, there're many ways that you can learn how to have a good site. 

Read blogs. Here are some blogs for you:

- Learn from famous sites: Top 10 successful Shopify stores in 2020 in Multiple Industries. 

- Choose the right theme: Best 10 Shopify themes 2020 for Your Perfect Business Launch.

- How to improve your design: Shopify theme customization guidelines 2020 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, thank you for responding. My webpage is www.maisclosetcouture.com

|
|
|
| | |

|

|
|
| |
www.maisclosetcouture.com

Mai's Closet Couture carrys some of the most unique clothing that you won't see everywhere else. Items are handpicked by a team of stylists who are realistic when it comes to what you wear on a every day basis. With looks for almost every occasion it
| |

|

|

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @Mgreen2, I hope you are doing well! I would like to that what type of business you are planning to open like a clothing store, pet store, home essential, beauty, single product store?

So, I can tell you how you can work on it & make it attractive.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
428 16 90

Hi @Mgreen2 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. In your homepage, I would suggest highlighting a few more collections (Featured Product, Best Seller, and New Arrivals) and keeping some testimonials as social proof as well. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 2 10

Hello @Mgreen2, I hope you are doing well! 

Your store looks ok, you can improve your store by choosing a better and more engaging theme for your website and also if you want to improve your current design you can start off with the header awful and the banner image quality is really bad if your first impression isn't perfect then how the customer will explore your store, add a favicon and proper page title, work on the layout of the homepage make it more interesting and engaging, introduce some offers and lastly the unorganized products. People tend to on an organized place rather than an unorganized one.

I have checked the On-Page SEO rating of your website which isn’t good enough. You might want to work on that along with the products which have useless meta description as meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. Also, the meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better sales.

Capture.JPG

Moreover, you can fix your product title for better reach, a title must have the essential information about the product take Amazon’s titles for example. 

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, their expert review will be really beneficial for your Shopify store as they point out almost every little detail about your store and how you can fix them to ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. Also, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes