Page loading time

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello all

could you guys offer some feedback on what you think to the loading speed of pages of our site. Sometimes I am getting images that don’t load at all and I just want to make its not just me and my pc/internet speeds. 

if you do feel its to sort do you have any suggestions on what we could do to speed it up a little?

plus if you have any other constructive feedback about the site it would be appreciated. 

www.advancedacoustics-uk.com

thanks in advance

Shaun

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
233 8 28

Your page speed is fine to me. Not experiencing any waiting time, probably because of my internet. 

If you still want to take some further steps to improve your store speed, check out our blog. Cheers!

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1579 95 221

Dear shaunsnaith,

1. Your loading speed for mobile is 29-35 and for desktop it is 35-40, which need to improve. https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=www.advancedacoustics-uk.com&tab=mobile
  2. Fully Loaded Time - 8.9s (The average Fully Loaded Time is 7.2s)

advancegtmetrix.png

Solution:

Leverage browser caching
Serve resources from a consistent URL
Minimize redirects
Minify JavaScript etc.

If you need help on this please buy your task here https://www.task4store.com/products/improving-your-site-performance-speed

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9*/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
236 14 73

Hi @shaunsnaith !

Your site looks very professional and well-organized. You did a great job!

You obviously have problems with speed - I have checked it, and it is 18. I have seen that you have implemented several features; if you are using various apps, it can be a problem also. It is better to use one app, and have all the features together. 

Regarding the functionality of the website - I would recommend you add some of the features.

1. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

2. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

3. The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Check  Growave app - it has 6 features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the feedback guys.

I think part of the problem is that we have tried a few apps, didn't get on with them, deleted them and there is likely some remnants there that is slowing it down.  Is there a simple way to find these and completely remove them or is that more of a developers job?

We have tried an app to reduce the images sizes too to help with loading.

We have a lot of re-directs running from our old site but I wouldn't have thought this affect load speed, perhaps I'm wrong. Or is that not what you mean by re-directs @MS-WEB-DESIGNER?

@Adelia Regarding the wishlist, that's a good idea, we'll look into that.  The offer looks good but the adhesive is low in cost to us plus it is an attempt to push sales while we wait for the site to be re-indexed.  Plus we are trying out different offers to see which gets the best results.

Post sale offers or discounts don't really work for us as most of our customers will only place one order.  Once a room is acoustically treated or soundproofed, they won't/shouldn't need to do it again.  We have to focus instead on cross-selling and up-selling which we are working on at the moment.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @shaunsnaith ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you for the suggestions @Droppersstop.  We are working on a blog at the moment, its the remembering to keep adding fresh content!  Regarding the trust badges we can see where we can add them in the template, we don't have a facility for that, will we need to use an app?

0 Likes