Thanks, Josie 

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
241 8 37

Hi, Josie!

Freddie here from the Shopify Support team, happy to help.

From looking at your storefront, I see the "Partner Products" section pop up at the bottom of your home page after waiting a moment for it to load. When I hover over each linked product in that section, it looks like it's pulling from an app called Sixads. If you don't want this to appear on your storefront, I would suggest you to remove the app from your account by going to the Apps section in your admin, and hit the trash can icon that you see beside the app listed here. That should remove it from your store!

As for adding those links to your pages in your footer, you would be able to link these pages by going to Online Store > Navigation. If you want these links added under "More," you would want to edit the menu titled More in your Navigation settings to add the links here. If you'd like the links added under "Quick Links", you'll want to edit and add the links to the Quick Links menu in your Navigation settings. We have full instructions on how to properly add links to menus, right here.

Let me know if this information is helpful, or if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Freddie
Shopify Support - support@shopify.com

Freddie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 0 6

Thanks Freddie appreciate the help.

Kind regards,

Josie

jcoak
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hey,

I have the same problem of the "Partner Products" showing on different pages of my store.

I don't have the App you talked about in your previous answer.

Is there any help?

Second thing, why Shopify doesn't force this App from advertising in other people store

without the Store owner's Agreement?

Thanks.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the same issue too- where there is partnered products. I don't have that app. How do i know which app that is coming from ?

0 Likes