Payout status is still pending

Solved
Sean68
1 0 0

Hi, so a week ago on Saturday I got a purchase on a product I am selling. I fulfilled the order and the order is now on its way to the customer. Although I fulfilled the order, I fulfilled it with my own money because I couldn’t payout the money I received. It showed my payout status pending but there was no payout date. A week passes by and I see a notification that if I don’t set up Shopify payments I couldn’t accept any credit card payments. So I set it up and got a payout date on July 7th. The problem is, today is July 10th, and it’s still showing my payout status pending. I really need help guys, I’m pretty upset and I wouldn’t have used Shopify if this was going to happen. If you guys can help I would really appreciate it, thanks. 

0 Likes
Pearl-Ray
Tourist
5 1 3

This is an accepted solution.

I am having the same problem. 

0 Likes
Zinapalestina
2 0 0

What is the solution? I am having that same problem tonight. A customer has ordered and wants the items they ordered for Xmas so I don’t have time to waste. I need help to get the payout now or this will get me a bad review and I can’t afford to risk it when I’m just starting out. Totally panicking. Please help. 

0 Likes
califluffco
Excursionist
36 2 7

Hi there, I have this same issue. Was supposed to get my payout yesterday yet it’s still pending. My bank sees nothing coming from them on their end. I’m waiting on over $1k which seems to just have up and vanished. 

0 Likes
Zinapalestina
2 0 0

My payment says it’s due 7th December so il see what happens. I had to use my own money so the customer gets there order before Xmas 

0 Likes