Replays show that I'm getting customers to add items to cart, at what would be a close-to-average conversion rate (1.4%), but the would-be buyers don't go any further. Most of them don't even view their carts. I have trust badges and free shipping to my target region, what's missing that could get these people to convert?
Hello @memelordmartin How are you doing?
I am Johnson, a professional digital marketer, shopify developer and manager with over 4 years of experience.
With all your issues well noted, I understand what it means when you don't have conversion in your store and with my assessment of your store, I can see that all what you need is sales funnel to retain and retarget your potential buyers who add to their carts with checking out.
Sales funnel is the marketing strategy used to convert traffic into loyal and buying returning customers with series of engaging marketing activities.
Are you ready to implement this? Contact me.
1. Do remarketing and e-mail marketing
2. Check checkout process
3. Check payment options
Hello @memelordmartin, here are some tips to get sales to your store:
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
- First, linking the Free shipping bar to the product page seems not to be appropriate, it should be a text.
- Second, you can consider making the heading- menu bar sticky so that customers can easily navigate to where they want to.
- Third, the big cover image should be a taken picture, not a design one like this. Plus, the white shirt coincides with the background color as well, which looks unbalanced and unprofessional
- On the Homepage, you should not display more than 4 products, save it for the product page instead.
- I was a bit confused with this section. Instead of showing these pictures, you can make the About us section here.
2. Product page
- Make the Product Description section short, try bullet points and a table that helps customers easy to scan. You can create buttons or links to open the size guide.
- Also remember to provide the shipping and return policy here to increase customers' trust.
Apart from that, I think you did a great job on the remaining pages. Just keep going!
You can find some PageFly pre-made templates that have a high conversion rate for your page here.
If you find my feedbacks helpful, please like and mark it as solution.
I went through your website and it's really a nice idea. I'm sure, your site will be a hit soon.
If people are adding to the cart but are not checking out, then there's something that is holding them back from checking out.
We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.
We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas.
You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.
Marketing Officer, Descrii
Visit Our Website- https://descrii.tech/
Find us on Shopify store- https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions
That app sounds like something I may want. I am, for the most part, confident in my copywriting ability. Is there a way I can get the app to only do the features of Targeted marketing, time-limited discount codes, and other tools to entice would-be buyers?