People reach checkout, but don't buy

haykos
Tourist
4 0 2

Hello everyone,

I would appreciate any help about my website, I don't know what I am doing wrong, I have more than 100 visitors daily, like 10 of them reach checkout, but don't buy. What can you offer?

Thank you.

The website: http://dioff.net

0 Likes

Hi @haykos 

I have tried adding a product to cart and went to check out. Here is what I found:

- Your checkout page look clean

- I know where I am

- You only ask the necessary information

However, I found your page speed is quite low on both mobile and desktop. Here are the result on Google PageSpeed Insights

- On Desktop:Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 10.57.31 AM.png

- On Mobile:Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 10.57.47 AM.png

- I also check the page speed of the checkout page, which is 62 and 11 on Desktop and Mobile, correspondingly.

I highly recommend you take a look and do what you can to improve the page speed, especially with Mobile, as I assume that the low speed causes people to leave the checkout.

Good luck ;)

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes

Hi @haykos 

Look at it from the visitors point of view and go through your checkout. Do you notice anything ? 

What I noticed is the checkout isn't consistent with the rest of your website. 

Example 

• Logo Is small 
  • Colors are different from rest of website

Might feel little weird for a visitor as they have seen your website look one way and then they decide they want to buy and get to the checkout out and it feels little weird or different. Might put couple people off. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
haykos
Tourist
4 0 2
Thank you for your reply,
What can I do to increase the speed?
0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Dioff,

Want to catch more user attention and notice! Place the "Free worldwide shipping offer" at the center of the header template. Some other essentials to be taken care of are as follows:

1. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  2. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  3. "Limited time offers" can be offered in the form of discounts or coupon codes to help attract better customer attention.
  4. The search landing page is disabled.
  5. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Facebook and Instagram like Twitter, Linked In etc.
  6. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  7. "Contact Us" is incomplete without a contact form.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store bring you a lot of success and recognition through store improvement.

Neha :) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. The site could be a way faster... I would make sure no apps or images are slowing down the site. Taking way to long to load images on collection pages

3. Make your contact email your domain name as this is more professional

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. Product Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hey @haykos
So I just had to comment since it seemed like you didn’t get the answer you are looking for, which is, “How to increase the speed of your website”.

So the speed of your website depends on a couple of factors. The ones that might be relevant for you are as followings:

Non optimized images: Check if your images are heavier than the standard web requirement which is 72 DPI
Higher number of HTTP requests
 Bulky codes: Remove any unnecessary elements from your site as: excessive white spaces, inline stylings, empty new lines and unnecessary comments which might be making your code heavy and slow to load.
Bad web hosting service provider: Do make sure your service provider offers performance optimization services.

Do check which of the above mentioned are causing your website to slow down and do let me know here if I can help you with anything, especially if your issue involves images.

Also one of the reasons behind your low conversion rate can be:

• Pulling in the wrong traffic: Make sure that ads that you placed are reaching the right people i.e  your targeted customers and don't forget to re-target your existing customers through ads and email marketing!

Good luck!

Rumman Afiyat

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2433 141 439

Hey @haykos,

You have amazing products and everything is aesthetically appealing. Your store is lacking engagement features which help in engaging visitors and convert them into paying customers. 

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retains the customers for the long term.

Add a referral program. A referral program can help optimize your sales cycle, help you produce quality leads, and take your marketing efforts up a notch. People are more like to make a purchase when a product is referred by any friend. You can boost your marketing ROI and drive conversions with referral marketing. Also, it builds up your social proof and social currency, develops an engaging way to communicate with customers in multiple channels and hit right on your target market.

Ads will help you to get traffic to your store but you have to make sure that your store is engaging enough to convert that traffic into customers.

To implement this functionality on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes