1 0 0

www.ZaxTechShop.com

Any help is appreciated 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
852 108 280

Hey @Zax,

I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is happening.

Normally at checkouts you can expect to add in your address and email, then next screen should be shipping. For yours, it's address and then right to payment. You need to give people an estimated time of delivery before they enter their payment info because for a lot of people, the shipping time could be a deal breaker.

Next, your stores first impression. There are a few things I'd recommend changing to level up your store.

That top area, I'd recommend reworking the placement of your links. You've got a lot of blank space between your logo and your links to the right. This is especially prominent on mobile - the top area is taking up 1/3 of my screen. There's a phrase "above the fold" which is essentially everything a person sees before they have to scroll, you want to make everything above the fold very strategic and important so a menu with a logo taking up 1/3 of the screen is not what you want.

ztech.png

Next, I'd add in a banner for your homepage. Right now it's just BOOM, product. A stores main banner area is prime real estate for selling. We recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product,  a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..

Your products. You sell PlayStation controllers, drones, keyboards and more. The problem with this is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a controller or keyboard in Google, these big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. I would think of what it is that sets you apart and use that in the text throughout your website and in your marketing. If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Another thing you can do is expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training that we have going on right now. We cover why stores get high traffic with no sales, spending on Ads with no return and why visitors are abandoning cart. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening now from April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST), you can watch the replays until April 30th. You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook