People visiting front page but not product page

Solved
joumieserene
2 0 0

Hey guys, need your advice/help.

So ive been looking at my analytics for a few days and out of 300-200 visits only 6-9 people head over to the products page. I'm working on bettering my advertisements but other than that if you guys could give me any tips/advices on how to better my front page and products page. 

crystalweather.net

much appreciated. 

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @joumieserene,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Just took a look at your site and I want to give you some comments on it. Hope it helpful for you.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- When I visit your homepage, the banner doesn't impress me while the banner plays an important role in making customer decide whether continue visiting or not. My suggestion is you should change the image banner to a more attractive one, make your heading outstanding and you can add some details about your product under the heading.

And I think you should show menu navigation right on the header instead of letting them hide in menu icon. I think many customers will not know that they can click on it to see your other pages.

Crystal Weather 2020-12-06 22-22-14.png

- Add CTA (Call-to-action) button in each section like this:

Crystal Weather 2020-12-06 22-25-10.png

It can lead to this page https://crystalweather.net/collections/storm-glass for example.

- Move this section down to the bottom of the homepage:

Crystal Weather 2020-12-06 22-26-26.png

- Make the product section more attractive:

Crystal Weather 2020-12-06 22-28-29.png

My suggestions are:

+ Add more product image. You can add a product list under the main product. These images help show your product in many scales, which helps it more visual.

+ Add a product badge to emphasize that this product is on sale.

+ Make product price more bigger

+ Full Details button is hard to see while it is a critical factor to lead customers to your product page. I think you should make it button like "Buy it now" button and remove "Buy it now" button. Customers will not want to buy your product while they don't know much about it.

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

- Add a favicon to your store

Although it's small, it makes your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

vinods
Shopify Partner
499 10 86

Hi @joumieserene 

Please check your email. I have emailed you.

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
joumieserene
2 0 0

Thank you so much Richard, your comments really opened my eyes and helped me a lot. 

I appreciate you taking the time to look at my website and giving me tips and comments, will be working on them. 

Thank you a bunch. 

0 Likes

You are welcome! Happy to help you. Hope that your store will gain more and more sales

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes