Personal & Healthcare Store feedback!

dimitriprokas
3 0 0

Hi everyone, I would love some general feedback from our site that been up for a couple of weeks.

Would love to know what things I could improve on/change!

Site: https://onehealthsa.co.za/

Thank you !

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
146 9 36

Hello @dimitriprokas I hope you are doing good?

I have reviewed your store and I will award it 5 star.
As a developer and marketer, I will only recommend that you add Live chat app and also, develop a sales funnel for traffic conversion to make it convertible.
Other than these, effective marketing is the best thing to bring the best out from it.

If you need help for your CBD store such as the mentioned points and marketing, message me here.

Good luck

Hi @dimitriprokas,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. I have to say that I am really impressed when I first looked at your store, it is well-designed and looking professional from my point of view. However, I would like to give you some comments with the hope that it would be helpful to you:

1. You should make a sticky header: a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1613967756208.png

- Collection page: You should consider displaying a secondary thumbnail image on hover for all collections, since it is an effective way to provide extra visual information during customers’ product browsing process. It will help customers a lot in assessing products from the product list.

- Product page: Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 product images for all products.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
- Inspiring example: PageFly builds a complete Shopify landing page base on Nike.com
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2789 163 518

Hello @dimitriprokas, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing & professional, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

-  Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate

Make your store engaging and interactive. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. It will help you to retain the customer for the long term.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.