Pet Parents Niche Feedback PLZ

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0
Myfurchild.com

I spent 2months creating this site before going live 10days ago. So far I have 6 sales, 1004 sessions all off Facebook ads. I’m down about $200 in ads and wondering what I’m missing at this point to start seeing better results. Please, if anybody would be willing to visit my site and give me constructive feedback as to what might turn potential buyers away from making that decision that would be appreciated! I’m not sure if my visitors are poorly targeted, or if there’s better things I can do to my site to increase my visitors sales.
0 Likes

Hi 

Few Suggestions 

Home Page 

Slideshow: The images are different sizes. Also first image is to large on desktop. 

Check Out Rest Of Our Collections: I'd add fourth collection. On desktop you have large empty space. Fill that space. 

Footer 

Social Media: Facebook is linking straight to your page. Change this to open new browser window. 

Links: Looks bit messy. What theme are you using ? Are you able to make two columns. 

I'd be happy to share with you how I got my first 1,000 sales on Shopify and few tips . Reach out if interested. CLICK HERE

Think you need to build custom landing page for your traffic. Happy to talk to you about this also. 

You have done a great job so far. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

Thank you for the feedback! I will have to adjust the image sizes so they are uniform. I'll do that tomorrow. Actually I am only marketing to US and on mobile only. I have a mobile centered theme called eCom Turbo so that's why I only have the 3 collections instead of 4. I will play with the FB code so it opens new page. I will try to clean up the footer links in 2 columns as well. I have to figure out how to do that with my theme. Thank you for again for the feedback I appreciate your time! 

0 Likes

No dramas. If you have trouble with doing that reach out would be happy to have a look for free. 

Also forgot to add. Start doing some blog posts. Feel like you could add lots of value and/or fun blog that will engage with your visitors. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes