Pet products store in serious need of a feedback

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Hi everyone,

My store is about pet related products named www.pawsfashionwear.com, I advertise on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, I share on different FB groups and I have between 20 and 100 visitors but no sales, I have one per week mostly and I don’t know what am I doing wrong, I even made an app for Android users.

Can someone give me an honest and convincing  feedback about my store if it's something wrong on it? Because I think the problem is in the page not the advertising. 

All opinions and advice are welcome, thank you in advance for your time.

-Kami River

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your store. I have observed your Facebook page and Instagram page. On Facebook page your last post at 29th Oct and Instagram post at days ago. You need to promote your store products regularly until you got a sales after too. And I suggest you can use Google SEO. It is helpful for increasing of your store sales.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

My posts are every day, that one from oct 29 is a pin, outfy posts every 4 hrs in. Twitter and every 2 hrs in facebook. I am very active on Instagram also have an automated app who give likes, comments and follow/unfollow. I keep insisting it’s something on the page, people go there but they don’t buy. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 0

Ok here are my three cents. I am doing this even though I run a dog store called dogparentsonline.com 

1st thing: stop advertising on facebook, instagram, and twitter. Get from the ap store programs: google shopping, sitebuster and seo ap also make sure to type in a description in the picture the pull down is alt text. I believe that facebook is not really good at all except for people advertising how to advertise on fb.

I spent 3k plus on fb add and got 1 sale.   get google merchant store it is free along with google anaylitics and google adwords,  I fixed my Seo problems, use words like buy now or act now on the description page.        I repeat don't advertising on face book , people go there mainly to socialize not buy, trust me this is true. you may also want to get a seo app called ranking coach it teaches you how to optimize seo keyword tricks (for better lack of words) .

Also on google shoping you just have to run one campaign and set it to get customers to buy, The Machine learning will start looking for people the more you get the better the machine. It automatically makes advertising  titles and descriptions. You no longer need to run multiple adds and key words the maching learning will do that for you so just run one google shopping ad and if it starts getting better, and it will, Also I noticed your prices are low. I raise mine 25% higher than suggested retail price, that gives you 60% of which you can cover your cost, shopify 29.00 aps 20.00 and fees for credit cards, as well as free shipping if you want to . I have found that people who are ready to buy dont mind paying for shipping.

Infact none of the new customers I have recieved on google shopping have not complained about paying for shipping.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 0

oh and remove the app that is giving you fake likes etc.. that will mess up who truly visits your site, and will teach the learning machine on google to follow the fake likes, etc, just remove it remove all the fake likes if you can. Also it takes about 10 days for google shopping to optimize to target right people

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

Those are not fake likes, are automated likes from my account to others accounts I’m not the one receiving the likes. That app is to show activity from my part. Thank you for your feedback and your time. I still think the problem is on the page. ? ?

0 Likes