Piercing Jewellery Store Feedback Request

Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone! I launched Omluni less than a month ago and I'd love to hear your opinion about the look and performance of the website and creative! Please include feedback about the loading speed as I am concerned that my visitors exit very quick due to slow loading. Thank you very much in advance! 
https://www.omluni.com

0 Likes
Trailblazer
378 24 92

Hi 

Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store, Here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.

1. In the UI part, I can see everything is at its place except for  a Search bar which is a must for ecommerce.
  2. Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  3. You can add some Sections to the home page.Further to increase your average order value you can add another section of Frequently bought products/Clicked products on your product page.
  4. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  5. For better traffic and sales , you can Run some advertisement from the popular app Kit . Kit is the extra set of hands you’ve been looking for to help with marketing your store. As your FREE virtual employee, Kit will recommend the marketing activities most likely to drive sales.
  6. .The default search landing page https://omluni.com/search is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  7. Lastly, You have over 30 products. I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Great looking store so far. You are on the right track with how you wan to build the brand. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's pretty bare bones right  now

2. Add links to your footer for about us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. When you are sold out of a section, I would consider removing it from the main menu

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Your footer has a lot of empty grey space. I would tighten up the design and make it smaller section

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Consider removing "Secured and trusted checkout with" as you already have the payment card logos in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it looks more clean

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much, Neha! I will definitely use your suggestions to improve my store.

0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you so much, Duane! I will definitely use your suggestions to improve my store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store and have some insights based on my own experience browsing on it. 

- The landing page could do with a little content. A featured collection of products or even a little about the business and it's mission statement would really suit this site. The color scheme on the site is great, well done!

- Peer Reviews/Testimonials should be added to the site, as it's been proven that this leads to greater conversions. You could include little snippets of quotes from customers on your landing page or create a separate page for reviews entirely. 

- Your social buttons look to be broken: (http://bit.ly/2KDPpt1). 

- There's currently no About Us, which is a shame. A little information about the business would be great for your customers. 

- Some more product photography on the site would be great! 

- In terms of site speed, there are improvements your web developer could work on. It looks like there is a fair amount of Javascript running on the site, possibly app related, and reducing these would improve your current site speed score: (http://bit.ly/31MpViO). Bear in mind, though, that you should take these results with a grain of salt, as they can be misleading on perfectly functioning websites. 

Is this your first Shopify store? What is your marketing strategy going forward? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes