Hi everyone! I launched Omluni less than a month ago and I'd love to hear your opinion about the look and performance of the website and creative! Please include feedback about the loading speed as I am concerned that my visitors exit very quick due to slow loading. Thank you very much in advance!
Your store looks really good and is unique with the products .I reviewed your store, Here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.With a little patience and some tips, you can reach good amount of sales.
I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
May it rains customers and orders,
Great looking store so far. You are on the right track with how you wan to build the brand. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've had a look at your store and have some insights based on my own experience browsing on it.
- The landing page could do with a little content. A featured collection of products or even a little about the business and it's mission statement would really suit this site. The color scheme on the site is great, well done!
- Peer Reviews/Testimonials should be added to the site, as it's been proven that this leads to greater conversions. You could include little snippets of quotes from customers on your landing page or create a separate page for reviews entirely.
- Your social buttons look to be broken: (http://bit.ly/2KDPpt1).
- There's currently no About Us, which is a shame. A little information about the business would be great for your customers.
- Some more product photography on the site would be great!
Is this your first Shopify store? What is your marketing strategy going forward?