Pinkisheep just launched! would love some feedback :) pinkisheep.com

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone - 

we just launched our new website for pinkisheep dryer balls and would LOVE to get your honest feedback about it. What should we change? do you like the funky colors we used?

The url is pinkisheep.com

Thank you so much!

Sara from pinkisheep :)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as there is a lot going on with all the huge text and colours. You are trying to convey to much information at once and will overwhelm people.

2. Take your return/refund policy off your homepage as you have to much information on this page right now. Add it as a link to your footer.

3. Make the image on your shipping page bigger as it's hard to read. Or better yet, convert it to text and images vs one large image

4. I would take your product off the homepage since you have a separate product page for it. That way you can a/b test your homepage and see what helps gets more people to convert.

5. You have 3 shop now buttons on your homepage... this is overkill. You want to focus on why people should buy and get them jazzed about purchasing from you. Sell the benefits of your product. Look at Allbirds as inspirations for how to sell a sheep product to the world...I own 3 Allbirds and never looked back

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page.

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them

3. Add some lifestyle photos to your product page to show people using it

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi pinkisheep,

General

• I would recommend remove the search area.
  • When your store is a single item product like that, I'd really suggest including a Buy Now type of button near the very top of your homepage to bring people to your product page so they can buy it right away!
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • Your store doesn't have any social media icons/buttons/links. I suggest you have them at least on the footer menu. You'd be pleasantly surprised at how many people will check your links out.

Product

• I recommend to add some before-after images. So the visitors understand the difference clearly.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes