Please, Can you visit my store? www.cocowod.com

Thanks in advance for helping to me.

Despite the store is in Spanish I would like to know your opinion about the look & feel, since I have set up everything myself. I would need some recommendations or ideas to improve it.

You are welcome in my store!

0 Likes
AlfieNixon
5 0 0

Hello 

I am new to setting up a store as well, but I love your color scheme and the forth coming information about the products your selling.

Your store is not cluttered and is very welcoming. I wish i could offer more

Sincerely,

Nixon

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
542 50 199

Hi @CocoWod

Have seen your store and have some suggestions for you to improve your store. 

- Add a CTA button for your banner. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603076202901.png

- I think you should separate two sections apart. The certification section can be moved down. 

And add the title for your feature section. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603076424059.png

- I've seen your Instagram account and it has much inspirational content. You can consider showing the content by having an Instagram gallery.

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you create one. 

- On your product pages, there are three sections I think you need to add

+ The quantity section

+ Upsell and cross-sell methods because you're selling many types of products. 

+ The title for your description

- Also, I don't see your live chat support, maybe you need to add one. Whatsapp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. 

App WhatsApp Chat and Notification will help you do that. Also, it's totally free. 

By the way, you're doing great. Try to keep it up! 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Thanks a lot for your comments!

0 Likes
Hi Nixon,
Thanks a lot for your amazing reply. Thanks for investing time in my
humble store.
I will take in account some of your suggestions.
Thanks again,
Miguel

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3720 214 663

Hello @CocoWod, Welcome to the Shopify community. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:-

- There is a blank space in the header. 

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Make sure that you are using email marketing to reach your customers. 

- Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. 

Looking forward to your reply soon. We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Thanks a lot!!!!