Wonderful store! Got cravings already! Here are a few things that need to add and improve:-
1. Your website loading speed is too low. You need to check on it. Have you installed multiple apps? Check that the images are optimized or not!
2. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store and without getting their email address. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.
3. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
5. Display recommended products after featured products on the homepage.
6. Add FAQ. Display testimonials on the homepage.
You should maximize engagement on your store. If your store will be engaging and interactive then it will help you to capture visitors and convert them into customers and result in more sales.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hey Cakes Of Eden,
The search landing page is disabled. The correct order of arrangement of elements in the main menu is as follows: Home, Shop, User Guide, Blogs, Recipes, About and Support. "Videos" and "Login" should be included in the footer instead of the main menu in the header. Some other suggestions of mine for store optimization are as follows:
Wish the store starts converting visitor traffic into a lot of customer sales.
After the analysis of your Shopify Store, I have came to the conclusion that you are not able to convert most of the sellers because of the Homepage of your website even though you have such great products.
Here are a few points which needs urgent attention as per my Analysis of your website.
Home Page Analysis:
Checkout Page Analysis:
I hope this information is helpful for you. If you need any more help feel free to ping me.