Please Critique My Store

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

Please give feedback www.animenitro.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0
Honestly first impressions I really like it! The look, products, theme etc. Overall your prices could use a little work and maybe tidy up the menu. How are your sales and abandoned carts?
0 Likes

Success.

Excursionist
118 12 43

Hi Ryan, 

I am amazed with how detailed and thought over your store is! 

By browsing your site I have noticed only a couple of things that can be enhanced:

Design 

-The header menu is too wide. Try to avoid empty spaces there and reduce its size. 

-The footer menu is too big. I suggest having only policies and terms instead of listing the categories. The header that you have is static, so it can be accessed from every place and page of your side and there is no need to have the categories all over again. 

-The hero banned images are not too sharp. You want to use the best pictures possible in that area. Make sure you take nice pictures of your items for hero banner, or you can use any other images that resonate with your store. It is a great place to have a little message for your customers as well. 

-I really like what you wrote in this area. 

Screenshot_9.png

Maybe you could make this section more creative. Or even making the font bigger will help.

Customer Experience 

- Put favicon on your site, so it looks more professional and noticeable on the browser 

- I suggest adding a Reward program and enabling a  Tier function there and add some gamification to your site. Since I am an anime lover myself, I would love to receive tiers based on my points, and the highest one you can name Hokage, for instance. 

-If you have any Social Media accounts, make sure you link them on your site to drive more traffic from there as well. In case you have an Instagram account, you can display a gallery from there on your site as well. 

Here is an app that can implement all of that along with some more cool features - Growave 

Once  again, your store is great and wish you the best of luck! 

P.S. If I managed to help, you please let me know by liking this post and marking it as a solution. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

I have made 9 sales and i have just as many abandoned carts

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

what did you ean by hero banned images could you show me an example

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
118 12 43

Thank you for getting back. 

I apologize, there is a typo, I meant hero banner. 

Here are ways to improve that https://www.shopify.com/blog/16480796-how-to-create-beautiful-and-persuasive-hero-images-for-your-on... 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0
Understood. It may be worth checkout out TxtCart sms marketing to help with
recovering abandoned carts and marketing efforts.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
742 31 95

Hey @AnimeNitro 

1. Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers.

2.  You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage. 

3. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

please give me feedback on my rewards system www.animenitro.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
118 12 43

Hi @AnimeNitro , 

I think the most important functions that you need from reward program is points and tiers. Because tiers motivate to complete certain actions, while Tiers create a gamification vibe and motivate to spend certain amount of money on your store to level up to the next rank. 

In Growave, we have a good number of customers that implemented Tiers program. Here is one. 

This store here is using VIP tier program, since they are selling feminine clothing, they created tiers Seed, Bud, Bloom, a very appropriate theme for their store https://lazybones.com.au/ 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. Please feel free to ask any questions, if needed. 

The best of luck. 

0 Likes