Please Feeback my store before Ads Campaign

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 1

Please help me out with some feedback on my website before we start our ads campaign .

https://www.artemideye.com/

thank you in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
100 11 37

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Artemideye team,

Welcome to the Shopify family! I hope you’re thriving.

Your website looks pretty clean. I like the fact you’ve focused on only the 2 products you want to sell instead of building a whole catalog.I only have a few pointers: 

1. Nowhere on the website can I find what the difference is between the PenguinCam and the PandaCam. I would suggest highlighting the differences on the home page itself. Helps customers convert faster!
  2. In the 1st fold of the home page, it would help if you also mention your product IS exactly. For example “Smart Cameras to help you see what’s important.”
  3. About us - You’ve given a nice explanation about your company ideals. I would say add a human factor to it by talking about the people as well - the team and why you started.
  4. Make your testimonials more human. You can try adding customer images along to the text - it will increase trust for the users who see it.

All the best for your ads. I hope my advice helps you with more sales!

Let me know how it goes. 

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 431

Hey Artemideye,

Few add-ons for site improvement and well-structured look are:

• Maintain a uniform gap between the "header menu" and "sidelinks" for a well-organized header look.
  • "Trust Badges" incorporate site authenticity.
  • Include "Twitter and Linked In" business pages to your store footer as well for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best for your store ad campaign!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes