Please Feedback my store!

Why are you different ? 

Hi Amy 

Few suggestions to improve your website. 

Home Page: I would flow this a little better 

• Slideshow Image 
  • Collections list 
  • Testimonials 
  • Popular Products (4-8)
  • Instagram Feed 

Product Page: This page is pretty important. I don't like the trust badge app you're using. I'm happy to code a nice one into your website. 

I'd Add 

• More detailed description 
  • Testimonials or reviews 
  • Product Tabs 
  • Sticky Add To Card Bar 

Overall good job. I love the about page. I'll also send you some extra information in the next 5 minutes. So look out for that. 

Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
788 49 177

Hey Fitness Fashion B,

I hope you are doing well and the site seems working amazing. I reviewed your site and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement instantly to get the fresh look on the site.

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an eCommerce.

3. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

4. Please add some social links for better social connectivity.
  5. Also, You have around 36 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://fitnessfashionb.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular apps Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you in converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
455 19 53

Hey! I just went through your store. I have a few suggestions for you to improve.
-Buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase. I think you need to focus on the homepage first. You can add some sections below the collection list -

• best selling products,
  • Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with a link to about page),
  • Newsletter Sign Up,
  • Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4,
  • portray reviews (if any).

- Customers have short attention spans and have no patience when it comes to hunting down your phone number or email address in contact us page.” Moreover, “their impression of your business drops dramatically when their time is wasted searching for something that should be easy to find in seconds, So add your Contact details in Contact Us page.

- Get a favicon. Favicons are small square images usually 16×16 pixels which are used by web browsers to show a graphical representation of the site being visited at the left side of the browser's address bar. It will help you with brand recognition and build the identity of the store.

- You need to focus more on customer engagement and retention part. Engagement helps to capture visitors and convert them into customers.

There are a lot more things you need to work on in order to improve the store. We can take this discussion further as I have a few more suggestions.
Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes