Please Feedback on kgphotoprops

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

What can I do to generate more sales/traffic and reduce abandoned cart for my store? Thanks!

My store: kgphotoprops.com

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 3
Not a fan of your shop name. It doesn’t really relate to the products you are selling. The free shipping on every product title is annoying, as well as the big red free shipping thing in the header. Red means stop, not something you are looking for. Change the color and make it smaller. Personalize your checkout and change the colors so it matches the rest of your shop. Also upload your logo to your checkout.
0 Likes

Are you trying to be like Etsy or build your own brand ? 

Hi Mary 

When I was on your website it had a Etsy / eBay vibe to it. I feel like this happens a lot when people convert over from platforms like this. You really want to build out your website to feel good like you're a brand and connect with the visitor. People go to Etsy to buy stuff they know they will be sold too. Make your website stand out. 

Few areas to improve 

• Home Page 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Build more trust 
  • Footer 
  • Overall design 

Overall some great things about your website. I love how you have made these products. I'll also send you some more information going over how you can improve on the above. So look out for that. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes

We have a couple clients that target parents with young kids. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase....based on our years of experience working on those brands. Your store is good but it's all the small details that need cleaning up if you are going to compete and have sales come in everyday.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it is an endless scroll of product. Also not all of your product images are the same size, this makes your store look unprofessional. These small details matter. The red banner on free shipping is an eye sore and not designed as well as it could be..does not match the branding of your product images at all

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy... instead of having them in your main menu. This will clean up your main menu and leave room to link to your products

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as the background colour in your photos are all over the place right now. 

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

5. Curious how you came up with your pricing, feel like it's super low compared to what it could/should be

Product Page  Feedback

1. Your biggest area of improvement are your product images across the site and on product pages. They are all different sizes and lack a consistent background colour

2. Your sizing chart link is at the bottom of your product description that people could miss it as there is a huge white space between it and the product description

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Globetrotter
669 40 155

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Minimise the size of logo and favicon is also missing.
  2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4. Add more images to make product description more  clear.
  5. Also, You have around 357 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty  https://kgphotoprops.com/search?q=  .Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

7. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 49

Hey, "Cute" is the perfect word for your store. I agree to, you need to work on your store name as it does not match with the look and feel of your brand. Why don't you start your homepage with a slider image featuring your products? I find the concept very unique. Work on creating a favicon as it adds uniqueness to your store.

One of the things that you can take care of is increasing your abandoned shopping cart recovery rate. But how?

Recovering as many abandoned carts as possible should be your high priority. Doing so will allow you to maximize your conversion rate and sales. You should start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart. You can check out AiTrillion.com. This application will help you to retain your forgone customers. They have email templates, push notifications, and a whole series of abandoned cart recovery. Some of the abandoned cart problems can be solved with a well-designed chatbot. So let's discuss how AiTrillion can help your store to minimize your abandoned cart and increase your conversion rates?

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 83

Hi @kgphotoprops 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

I wasn't able to find a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know (I had to do it), I wrote a series of emails https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course that might help you with some tips for making your store better (I get into the weeds there).

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes