Hi! I've had this store going for about a month and could use some feedback. I have decent traffic and bounce rate, but sales have been slow the last couple of weeks.
Thank you in advance!
overall store looks good in general, like meta tags, images, font, spacing looks good.
is there specific area or feature that you want feedback on ?
Note: not sure about store feedback will help you on issue of "sales have been slow..."
Hi @btcatawba !
Add a favicon
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here
Your store looks very professional - the homepage is really well laid out and organized. Your Abou us page is quite endearing and builds a rapport which is very important for sales.
I recommend adding more items and designs - the bigger selection, the more your visitors can choose from, which will increase the chance of a sale.
Here are a few guides that might help:
If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/
Rock Paper Copy
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
Hey there @btcatawba Amazing store out there buddy! There will be times when you've done everything you could but still business would be pretty cold. Don't panic and feel sad about it. That's part and parcel of eCommerce. Here's what I'd like to suggest -
1. You should try to reach out to people who visited your store, added items to their cart but didn't purchase the stuff. For 2-3 days try and remind them and next week onwards provide them a discount and see their response.
2. For some time, you can try your hands on Instagram and pull some leads from there. In fact, I'll recommend you to go to Pinterest as well.
3. Are you selling on marketplaces? Or you're just dependent on traffic coming to your store otherwise? Depending on your target audience, you can connect with a number of marketplaces and start selling your products there .. I'm sure you'll get an amazing response! We can help you connect to marketplaces like - Amazon, Walmart, Facebook marketplace, CrazyEgg, and much more!
4. I see there is no option of customer reviews? Don' do that. Customer reviews act as an authentic feature of your store. And most online shoppers check customer reviews before purchasing a product.
We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals. We have compiled a list of 23 checkpoints that you can apply to your store during this festive season to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year!
Let me know if we can be of any help to you! We are just a message away.
Have seen your store and I think I have some suggestions for you:
- Make your announcement bar and your logo bigger. And maybe consider adding a FAQ page on the menu.
- I don't understand how you separate the products much. Hoodies & Sweatshirts and T-shirts are for both men and women?
I think you need to make this part more clear.
And also, change the text "iPhone" to "iPhone cases"
- The thumbnails of your blogs don't look professional.
- And I've seen your Instagram account, and it has many beautiful product photos. So maybe you can have an Instagram gallery for your store under the blog section.
You can see an example here:
Check this app if you want to create one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. You need to notice that you can create a shoppable one.
- Also, you some discount events. With your store, I suggest you offer your customers product bundles or some ways to cross-sell upsell.
And what are you doing to analyze your analytics? Do you know your customer behaviours on your store?
You really need to know about how your store is performing in details.
Hope this helps!