Please Give Me a Feed Back About My Store - No Sales Yet

Hi everyone!

I opened my shop on November 22 so it means this week will be the second week since I launched. Unfortunately, I had no sales yet, not a single one. So I would like to get honest reviews why is it possible to have no sales. On average I have daily 10-25 visitors but no one turned into costumers. I connected my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook account to my shop. However in google search my shop is not showing, but I added alt text to my pictures and changed my SEO title on products. As far as I know I don't need to ad plus meta keywords to the head, and couldn't find any solution to put the keywords there without using an app which can mess up my SEO even more. I ran ads on Facebook and Instagram, though sometimes they stop using up all the money I wanted to use for an ad. I don't know what could be the problem.

Any help would be good and appreciated!

Thank you!

Alexandra

www.themagicglow.com

0 Likes

Hi Alexandra

Selling skin care online is hard. People like to try and feel the texture in store. As for your traffic. even with a good CTR or tons of traffic, if people are not buying then it's not the right traffic. Not all traffic is created equal. The one thing we tell each client is that you can get traffic of all kinds but that does not mean it's the right traffic for your store. It can easily take people 3 or 4 visits before they convert and with your low traffic levels.. it can be a few weeks before you see your first sale. 

There are only a couple tweaks I would make to your homepage. Otherwise, you really need to work on getting quality traffic to your site. As I said above, not all traffic is created equal. 

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. If you are going to have a Featured Product type section on the homepage... add site copy that tells people why you picked that product. Don't simply pick a product and put it on your homepage. Take it up a level and sell people on buying it

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Dear Alexandra11,

Improve your page loading speed.

Make brand

Increase trust

Go for paid marketing if you need short time result  (need to run ads atleast for 1month)

Make a proper plan to approach

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi Alexandra

Might be a good idea to reach out to few people on YouTube to review your product. After they upload the video you can also use that video on your website. People and your visitors are more likely to buy when they see other people that also like your products. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @Alexandra11 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

Did you think about adding reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

One thing to consider is adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like