Please Give feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Thanks in advance for providing feedback on my store because I have been having a lot of traffic without any conversion.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
185 29 112

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Hen!

I believe your store is https://hairextawig.com/. Is that right? If not, please let me know and I will revise my response.

It’s tough when you’re seeing traffic but no sales. Let’s see what we can do! 

First, a few immediate things to address:

• From your Shop dropdown, update the link to your Hair Accessories collection. It currently leads to a 404 page that redirects to your homepage.
  • Add a filter to your product collections so people can adjust the price, style or type.
  • Request reviews from your customers in your purchase confirmation email to start generating more reviews.
  • Add shipping information so your shoppers know what to expect before they get to the checkout page.

Homepage
From mobile, your homepage looks fine. The header images aren’t crystal clear, but they aren’t overly distracting. On desktop, your header images are very, very blurry and distracting. They’re also cropped strangely on desktop but look fine on mobile. 

I suggest testing and using heatmaps (to see where people click) to evaluate if you even need those header images. Because they take away from someone’s first impression on desktop, see if people are clicking on the header CTAs or if they are scrolling to your product collections instead. 

Or you could remove the sliding header images and replace it with the image at the bottom of your homepage with “Hot Deals 2020.” It’s something to test and evaluate.

Customer Experience
Moving around your store, I had some questions as someone who doesn’t know wigs. What is 180% density? What is a lace front wig? Had I been a customer, how would those details impact my buying decision?

You need two things:

1. Session recordings - it’s like a DVR for your website. Watch what happened while someone was on your site. Since you’re getting a lot of traffic but no sales, what are your customers experiencing? What’s stopping them from checking out?
  2. A better chat - right now your messenger chat isn’t very engaging. You want to be able to spot someone who is having issues with your store and jump in to answer questions. You want to be able to co-browse with a customer to show them - on their screen - where that product information is. Or you can set up auto invites that will trigger when someone meets certain criteria, such as added a product to the cart but didn’t check out for 2 minutes. 

The reason I suggest these two tools is because it’s really all about that customer experience. You need to find out what roadblocks are preventing people from checking out. If knowledge is the issue, put together a guide or an introduction video. Get a quiz going to help people find their ideal product from your store. Ask a poll question to find out what brought your customers to your website. 

There’s just so much you can do! If you’re running ad campaigns, you can use filters on both heatmaps and recordings to see visitor behavior for just those campaigns. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, recordings, polls, chat and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

Good luck, Hen! I have no doubt that you’re going to make your store shine and see those conversions start to flow in. Let us know how we can help!

Cheers -
Danny

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Hen,

It would be great if you could share your store URL here again.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your message and all your advice. 

You are right about my store URL. I have been try hard to make the change you proposed to me, but I cannot. Given you asked how you can help, could you do your best  for me to proceed those changes in order to improve the store. The only thing, I cannot afford for the moment any paid apps because I have had no sale. 

I am at your disposal for any further exchange.

Thanks in advance,

Henry

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

Here is my store URL  https://hairextawig.com/?nopreview

Cheers

0 Likes