Please Give us Feedbacks on our Website

Highlighted
4 0 1

Hi Guys 

Please Visit www.artemideye.com and give us some feedbacks, we are running ads tasting and having good result, but some tips from the community will be really appriciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
338 26 100

Hello @Artemideye,

I have some suggestions for improvement.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. You can add testimonials on the Home page to make the store look more professional.
3. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic. Having online store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
4. Use the same font for the whole website. 
5. Add the section for email Newsletter in the footer so that it is common in all pages.
6. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Hope this helps,
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Artemideye,

I just had a look at your website and below are some of my thoughts:

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. Also, Include trust indicators on the homepage and add favicon.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also include a comparison chart, size chart and a Q&A section to make product description more compelling. You can insert images into a carousel.

Store Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 21%. It should be above 60. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

d1ffee55-9440-4306-bf3e-62f8e8238304.png

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes