We launched on 1st of July. Our first hour of sales was really good, however we haven't made any sales since. I've watched some recordings, people are viewing our products and adding them to cart. However, they aren't making purchases.
Any tips to help with conversion?
Our ad agency works with 3 kids brands that selling clothing and toys. Here are some ways to make your site better based on our experience. Overall great products and a good start on the store but it's going to need some work to take it up a notch. Getting more sales is about marketing and continuing to market the brand. It's a non-stop project because there are tons of brands parents can pick from to buy for their kids. Why should they buy from you.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know
Hello @Miilestones ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your collections.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.
Hi @Miilestones !
Most of the time high cart abandonment rate means that the checkout process is difficult or that the site was not promoted correctly, to begin with. To eliminate the first possible issue, I recommend using as many payment methods as possible. You can even add Buy Now Pay Later services, they were proven to help decrease bounce rate. Besides, if you are spending your time and money on the traffic I recommend at least building a customer base. That can convert into sales if remarketed correctly. For easily creating a customer base I recommend: social login, Instagram, and referral.
Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. It can decrease cart abandonment purchases.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs, it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Fun store! A few suggestions:
1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.
2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.
3. I love your hero image. However, I am confused about what you are offering when I scroll down. Are you offering clothing and a bib? I would take some time to clean this up to make it more clear to your customers of what you are offering.
Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:
Hi @Miilestones welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!