Please Help - I am getting Traffic however not converting

Highlighted
1 0 0

www.miilestones.com

We launched on 1st of July. Our first hour of sales was really good, however we haven't made any sales since. I've watched some recordings, people are viewing our products and adding them to cart. However, they aren't making purchases. 

Any tips to help with conversion?

Cheers, 

Aaron

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Aaron

Our ad agency works with 3 kids brands that selling clothing and toys. Here are some ways to make your site better based on our experience. Overall great products and a good start on the store but it's going to need some work to take it up a notch. Getting more sales is about marketing and continuing to market the brand. It's a non-stop project because there are tons of brands parents can pick from to buy for their kids. Why should they buy from you. 

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. The customers reviews block of content, you can not even tell what this section is for without reading the review. This section needs a title and try not to have reviews in a slider/carousel
      2. Carousels / sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders
      3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This product needs a section title and  a few lines about why you picked this product to featured. This part is key, if you don't tell people why you picked to feature it. Why should they care to buy it

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sizing chart page. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. You don't want to deal with parents buying the wrong sized product
      2. I would redesign the layout of your product page as it's disorganized right now. I would make sure you have Product Title, Costs, Size/Colour Selection, Add To Cart button and then Product Description as the order of your product page information. Anything else needs to be put somewhere else on the product page...the above layout is what people expect
      3. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images
      4. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search
      5. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

6. Remove the "Secure and trusted checkout with" CC logos and put this in your footer. You don't need it on each product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Miilestones ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• Add a live chat so that if a customer has any questions they can easily contact you.
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1893 37 224

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your collections.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

Otherwise, Great work you have done on your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
193 12 65

Hi @Miilestones !

Most of the time high cart abandonment rate means that the checkout process is difficult or that the site was not promoted correctly, to begin with. To eliminate the first possible issue, I recommend using as many payment methods as possible. You can even add Buy Now Pay Later services, they were proven to help decrease bounce rate. Besides, if you are spending your time and money on the traffic I recommend at least building a customer base. That can convert into sales if remarketed correctly. For easily creating a customer base I recommend: social login, Instagram, and referral. 

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. It can decrease cart abandonment purchases. 

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter has purchased something from your store. With referral programs, it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 0 8

Fun store! A few suggestions:

1. If you get a free tool like Hotjar, set up some heatmaps to see what people are doing on your site and how far they are scrolling down.

2. Get an email capture tool. Might as well collect emails to send offers and retarget them.

3. I love your hero image. However, I am confused about what you are offering when I scroll down. Are you offering clothing and a bib? I would take some time to clean this up to make it more clear to your customers of what you are offering.

Hope this helps! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out:

https://www.adroll.com/pricing

Nicholas Bennett
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
209 9 48

Hi @Miilestones  welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes