My name is Crystal. I am the founder of CCJ Fashion Boutique Store. I started my online business at the end of November, and I wondered if people are looking for exciting things? I wanted to give the public people a different look at items—something unusual or straightforward they have never seen before. I know I haven't made any sales, but I'm trying to bring customers to my store. I haven't seen anything wrong with my store. I am just waiting for customers. Once Again, I still haven't met any sales yet. I was wondering where do business sellers go to make sell profit to their store.? I don't want to use Facebook ads. I try the Facebook ads didn't get anywhere. I want to use Instagram, but you have to need Facebook to work with Instagram. Does anyone know where good social media for marketing to go except for Facebook is? If you would like to check out my store and leave a comment, that would be nice. I Don't mean to be rude, but please be a positive one, not a negative I'm trying this all on my own I don't have that kind of money to spend thousands of thousands of dollars on my store, but I am trying to sell my products. I'm a very hard worker. I work days and nights to create designs that look good on products. Still, I need some positive people who give me good feedback and are willing to help me without judging me. Thank you.
PS if you willing to go to my website, please look through my store. Not just see the front. I do have a lot of products.
Hello @ccj-fashion How are you doing?
I am Johnson, a shopify developer and marketer with over 4 years of experience.
I have visited your store and I must be sincere that you've been blessed with an amazing and beautiful store. However, I recommend that you buy your own domain and not partner with shopify again.
However, I sense that you are missing the concept s of effective Facebook ads. I am not saying Instagram ads is bad or something but I want you to remember that these platforms are owned by the same person while they performs slightly different functions.
If you Insist on IG ads, no problem. But I can strongly tell you that you are the one that is not detailed with your Facebook ads set up, not well narrowed. There is far more to ads set up (irrespective of the platforms).
If you need a professional help, I can help you. Contact me.
You can go for Google shopping (Free one not paid one) then after checking the performance move to paid one.
Also you can go for Pinterest free and paid ads(Start with $1/day)
Hello @ccj-fashion, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- I would suggest you to change the brand logo and make it more attractive.
- There's a blank space in the header. The blank space should not be there.
- Add an attractive banner image.
- The layout of the collection page and product page looks good. You did a great job.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.
These tools will help you to make your store engaging. Engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!