Please Help My Store, No Sales!!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I recently created this new store, is there anything wrong with it? Any tips. Thanks.

mymodernmassage.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Hi, 

Please share your store URL. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Highlighted

Hey @HydaK,

When I first read your store URL, my mind went to a massage therapy service. Upon entering your shop, your image is cut off and it's again unclear as to what you sell.

modmassage-home-pic.png

You will definitely need to do some work on your SEO to ensure you are not just getting traffic, but traffic that coverts to sales. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

Design wise, you sell a single product so a typical theme is probably not the best choice for you. You are going to have lots of spaces to fill that you don't necessarily need. A landing page type theme might be a better choice in this case.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

Large main image a bit confusing as to what your selling, had to scroll right down to see, unclear by the image and just a button that says order now, add some text to the banner should help.

I am just guessing but it looks like you paid for the reviews, bad english and not well written and 63 review and not one sale??..

There's a feeling of stinging on the neck, my son doesn't like it, he gave it to me. But I find that after the session, it relaxes

All god! THANKS All god

Smart Electric Neck Massager,

I lost count after 25 reviews that said the same thing above, all different names but not one proper write up... 

if it looks fake it normally is.. if your going to pay for them get a pro and proof read them its your business after all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1455 74 247

Hello @HydaK, here is the feedback:-

- On the homepage. Display product with product detail and also add a call to action button like 'Add to Cart', Price, 'Buy Now' button, product description. Also, on the homepage display the color options available.

- Change the banner image and add an attractive & high-quality image.

Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

Set up web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement the marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes