Please ~ Help me!

2 0 0

I new here and am gradually moving my inventory over from another venue. I've done a lot of work on my store, but I don't know if it's going in the right direction. I sell vintage and antique items, and I'm wondering if Shopify is the place for that market. Any feedback would be most welcome. Thanks in advance. :)

PlumsandHoneyVintage.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
161 0 14

Hi Betty!

First of all, I really like the off-white background on your theme, it really accompanies the type of products you are selling very well! I also like the insight that your "About Us" page offers, about how the business has started and has grown, customers really appreciate that insight. Having solid store policy pages, like you currently do, is an important step which is often overlooked.

I would like to point out that in my experience, something customers don't tend to look too favourably upon is product titles that are excessively long and confusing, so I would recommend that you consider shortening your product titles so that they describe your products in as concise a manner as possible. Then any additional details can be reflected in your product descriptions. I like how detailed and informative your product descriptions are too I should add!

All I can do now is wish you the very best of luck with it going forward, feel free to lean on our 24/7 support services as a resource and to have a look at this handy guide which will hopefully point you towards a number of tips and tricks on how to get your word out there and drive traffic to your site.

Hope this helps!

Andrew
Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes