Please I need a feedback for two shops.

Solved
Mbglo
Tourist
13 0 1
Hi I just started two shops. I have been trying to drive traffic and have been changing my prices because people will come and won’t buy anything. I have been doubting myself thinking if I got wrong somewhere. Please help me to review my two shops. Thanks. They are:
Www.destinymcstore.com
Www.destinymcboutique.com
0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Mbglo, if I could give you one piece of advice, it would be to avoid competing on price. 

Pets and kidfs are two things that people have absolutely no problem spending money on. Instead, try to focus on what makes your brand different, special, and unique. Why should people shop with you over your competitors? If you're not sure, have a look at their websites, draw comparison and get inspiration. 

Some more tips below:

Logo design - Although its not a deal breaker, a stronger logo creates a better brand image and builds more trust. Think sleek, minimal and memorable. Logo trends recently lean towards simple text design like so:

boldatwork_logos_vitola_1000.jpg

At the moment your logo is hard to read and quite wordy. I think 'Destiny MC' or 'Destiny Boutique' would work perfect here. You can create a logo for free over at Canva.

Think about customization - Again, you can sell without customizing your store, but right now you're working with the bare basics of the Brookly theme. Customize your font, color pallate and content to help your brand stand out. There are a lot of dropshipping and newly opened Shopify stores that look very similar to yours, which doesn't inspire trust in your visitors. 

Baby Clothing  Kids Clothes  Toddler Clothes   Carter s.png

Have a look at Carters - simple logo, blue and green brand color pallete, big hero image of a happy baby and a massive sale offer in bold text. 

Product pages - These are the most important pages for getting sales. Your descriptions in particular need to compel the reader to read more and eventually click Add To Cart. Right now I can see you're using standard AliExpress bullet-point features, which doesn't realy cut it in todays world of eCommerce. 

I recommend keeping it short and snappy, include benefits and try to make an emotional connection with the reader. Pet and baby clothe pruchases are driven by emotions. Another good example from Oshkosh:

Hickory Striped Overalls   oshkosh com.png

It does take time to perfect your store and optimize it for conversions. I know you'll get there eventually.

Good luck! 

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes
Wahab_Ahmad
Shopify Partner
693 110 158

Hello @Mbglo,

Your online shore looks pretty.

There are some issues in your store

header.png

The header is not attractive. It does not tell visitors clearly. actually, what are you selling?  change the font color and size

margin2.png

Reduce Extra margin. It increases the bounce rate.

productSize.png

All images must the same size. Because product large image  ignore product small image

productPage.png

The product page is not attractive. It does not force the visitor to generate leads

https://www.task4store.com/collections/product-page/products/show-add-to-cart-buy-now-button

0 Likes
Mbglo
Tourist
13 0 1
Hi thanks for the feedback back the task for store is something I can do by
myself or should I hire an expert.

0 Likes

@Mbglo You can totally do it by yourself if you are willing to put in the time, then you can save your money for marketing. Shopify Academy covers most of what you need to start making sales.

Otherwise, YouTube is a great option too. If you want more compex design coded into your site, that's when you'd consider hiring an expert. But again, your site doesn't have to be fancy to convert, just compelling :)

❤️ Found my answer helpful? Please LIKE or Accept Solutions.
❤️Top 30 Best Shopify Themes Free + Premium: A Complete Review Read More
0 Likes
Mbglo
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks

0 Likes
Mbglo
Tourist
13 0 1

Thanks so much

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Destiny MC Boutique,

Both the shops look quite professional and unique in some aspects or the other which gives each of them a distinctive identity. Favicon is missing in both of them, which is a symbol of site identification. Other essential pointers for store modification are as follows:

1. The currency converter, which is missing in both the stores is a must as you deal with worldwide shipping.
  2.  "Contact us" does not include a contact form in "The Destiny MC Store".
  3. Social links like Twitter, Linked in etc are required in the footer of both the store and the boutique for better customer association.
  4. Placement of the newsletter is appropriate in the boutique but, in the store, it needs to be correctly placed to the footer right.
  5.  "New Arrivals" should be a part of the main menu in both the store and the boutique.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store optimization help you drive a lot of visitor traffic and customer sales. 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes