Please I need a feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0
Spoiler

Am still setting up my store and I want to start advertising next week. Please I will be happy to get a sincere opinion or feedback for my store www.osila.store

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi!

I’m Richard from PageFly. I took a look at your store and have some comments on your home page. May it help!

1. Make sure people can tell what you sell in early 5 seconds.

When I visit your home page without scrolling down, I can not know what you are selling because your banner tells nothing. It’s necessary to put a banner that show products you sell clearly and attractively. Also, I feel that “100% Shipping Off” is not necessary because you have a promotion banner above. Instead, you can put a description of what you sell or the values you offer. Your header is quite big and the menu is small. You should better spend this screen for the banner.  Customers don’t have many time so early impression plays an important role in how long the customers land on your page.

Another point on the banner, I think the button text is quite long and not urgent. You can use shorter and stronger words, such as Explore Now, Shop Now, Buy now… And instead of using equal sign, you should use icon. It looks more eye-catching.

Untitled.png

2. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access to any page on menu although they are landing anywhere on your home page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products they want with a sticky banner.

Untitled.png

3. Put your collections at the top of homepage.

You say “Featured collection” at the top of page but in fact, you are showing all products. Showing too many products like this will make customers fell confused. They don’t know which type of product you sell. They also feel uncomfortable in case they want to find a product in a specific collection but they have to find it within products in other collections.

You should use collections, like this

Untitled.png

It makes your page look well-organized and help customers have an overview about types of product you’re selling.

And below you can show some featured products in your each collection.

There are so many tips that help you make a home page more amazing. Please refer to this article if you want to learn about personalizing your home page.

If you find my comments helpful, you can like or mark it as a solution Have a nice day and stay safe.

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0
Wow thank you very much. Am grateful for your insights
0 Likes