Please I need feedback and help

Highlighted
7 0 0
I have had my online store www.jaimeprosserart.com for 7 months. I have only made 3 sales and those were to previous customers I have had dealings with. Does my store need work so that I can generate more sales. I have averaged about 50-60 visits per week.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jaimeprosserart 

There are a few areas you really want to work on here. 

• Home Page (flow) 
  • Product Page (build trust & supply all shipping information) 
  • Checkout (Be consistent with colors and add logo)
  • Site Navigation 
  • Product Images Resize to all be the same 

Overall good job. I'll email you a more detailed review going over these areas. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Hi Clayton,

Thank you so very much! I am very pleased to get some direction and positive feedback. I will amend these issues and see how I go. I really appreciate your time on this 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Jaimeprosserart,

Logo is lovely, but the circle needs to be somehow small and the text highlighted. Apart from that, some more things to be noted are as follows:

1. Favicon is missing.
  2. Add bestsellers to the homepage for better customer engagement.
  3. Add all discounted items in a seperate "sale" section.
  4. Adding some more social links will help expand connectivity.
  5. The "Quick links" should be mentioned only once.
  6. Instead of mentioning shipping details directly, a footer link for Shipping can be included in "Quick Links".
  7. The font style should be uniform throughout the homepage.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store looks more finer and generates even more sales in the days to come.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
1 Like
Highlighted

@Jaimeprosserart wrote:
Hi Clayton,

Thank you so very much! I am very pleased to get some direction and positive feedback. I will amend these issues and see how I go. I really appreciate your time on this 🙂

Hey Jaime 

Totally missed this reply. It's been awesome chatting to you and see your website come along nicely. Keep up the great job. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Jaimeprosserart 

I love your store and your prints, they are very beautiful and unique. I was just following up to see how everything was going with the launch of your new website, congrats! How has everything been going following the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Have you ever considered offering installment payment options for your website? Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our buy now, pay later option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks.  Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Jaimeprosserart ,

You should increase the engagement on your store.

1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. Its a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello Jaime, here are a few things you can work on.

Collect and Show Customer Reviews

Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.

Improve Customer Engagement 

Beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store.  Art is something that people typically want recommendations and second opinions on. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Jaime Prosser Art should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.

- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution

You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!

~ Kingston

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  Jaimeprosserart, I have taken a look at your store and used a few tools to analyse it for optimal experience -

1. Your page is very slow in loading
  2. It is just a little above average in terms of its Search Engine Optimization

You need to do some work on these,

• A look at the page design for a probable redesign, you can hire a Shopify expert here  to help you with this.

• You need to install an app to help you with customer engagement, preferably one that plugs into social media channels so users can initiate such contact from there. You can look at apps like Shopify Chat/Ping and Rendezvous

• It will help if you could reorganize your store's inventory into collections of similar items so that it's easier for people to find items
Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes