There are a few areas you really want to work on here.
Overall good job. I'll email you a more detailed review going over these areas. Keep up the good work.
Logo is lovely, but the circle needs to be somehow small and the text highlighted. Apart from that, some more things to be noted are as follows:
Hope your store looks more finer and generates even more sales in the days to come.
Thank you so very much! I am very pleased to get some direction and positive feedback. I will amend these issues and see how I go. I really appreciate your time on this 🙂
Totally missed this reply. It's been awesome chatting to you and see your website come along nicely. Keep up the great job.
I love your store and your prints, they are very beautiful and unique. I was just following up to see how everything was going with the launch of your new website, congrats! How has everything been going following the holiday season? Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and I work for Klarna that offers buy now, pay later type options. Have you ever considered offering installment payment options for your website? Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our buy now, pay later option on their website. It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. Here is a little more information and how to get started. There is no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started today as well.
Hey @Jaimeprosserart ,
You should increase the engagement on your store.
1. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
2. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. Its a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
3. Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement all these on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hello Jaime, here are a few things you can work on.
Collect and Show Customer Reviews
Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.
Improve Customer Engagement
Beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. Art is something that people typically want recommendations and second opinions on. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement on Jaime Prosser Art should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion.
You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.
- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.
- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution.
You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!
Hello Jaimeprosserart, I have taken a look at your store and used a few tools to analyse it for optimal experience -
You need to do some work on these,