Please I need help on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 3
Hi everyone I have a Shopify who’s basic currency is in Nigeria Naira but I have a currency converter but 80% of my store visitors are from the United States, Canada, Croatia but just a few from Nigeria. The issue is that none is taking any action on my store. I don’t know if it’s the currency or my store design ow what. I know that the Shopify partner that will respond to this email is from the United States please tell me how you’ll feel buying something from a Nigerian store and please review my store and give me feedback thanks a million
My store URL https://smartyscollections.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hello there, 

I took a look at your website and first thing was pop-ups. Delay your "Congratulations. You have unlocked 20% OFF" pop-up for a minute. Also delay or totally remove sales pop-ups in the bottom left. 

Also, I am opening the website from USA but I see Nigerian currency. You should look into an app that shows currency based on the user's country! 

I don't see Shipping or Refund policy pages. You should add them. I want to know what happens if I want to refund the product. These are something you can start with. 

Also, have you linked your website with google analytics? If yes, you can explore some analytics and understand what's happening. 
If you do have google analytics enabled:

1. Behaviour -> Behaviour Flow : Here you can see where most customers are dropping off. If they are dropping off from product page, you should focus on making product page professional or change your product. If they are exiting at checkout page, you should identify the pain points and fix them. 
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Oduah 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

I wasn't able to find social media links. If you add some social media accounts to your store like Facebook or Instagram, it will help build trust with your store and help get more customers

After carefully reviewing I don't see reviews. It would be good to add reviews for your products. Think about it when was the last time you bought a product without reading the reviews first? I think you should definitely add some reviews.

I wasn't able to find a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers 

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes