My name is Audry. Few months ago, I started AM APPAREL HTX out of passion, and my love for fashion. I always wanted to start a clothing line/store of some kind and a few months ago I started working on that dream. I have been working hard finding suppliers, and making sure everything is on the right place in the store before I spend $$$ in advertising. Now I needed some feedback from other people so I know where to improve in order to gain customer's trust and look professional.
My store link is https://www.amapparelhtx.com/
Any tips will be very much appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
This is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and would want to leave some constructive comments for your store.
1. Make the menu sticky
A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
2. Add CTA button to your hero section
- Include one primary CTA button to your hero section to direct your customer to your one best collection/product
- There's error in design (the text is pushed to the right), you should fix this
- Also, your hero banner is quite abstract. I'd recommend you to use a simpler design (and of course with a button stick to it). Here's an example:
3. Center-align your menu bar's content
- It seems to be pushed too much toward the left
4. Equal height for all product images
5. Add hover state for all buttons
6. Make collection CTA buttons more impressive
- These buttons are of significance and need to be more eye-catching cause its the place you want potential customers to click on, dont you?. You should make them bigger, more colorful, etc.
Here is my demo template for displaying collections
You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:
For the home page layout, I think you should take a look at this homepage anatomy:
You can refer to our educational album: "Ecommerce Website Personalization" to personalize your homepage and know how to build an effective homepage layout
8. Store speed
I did some test on your store speed, you could check the result here: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/fvzh2nlwz7. You should base on this result and enable some useful tactic like Local file minification to make your web page loads faster, therefore increase the customer experience
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Hello @audrymu01, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the Aitrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.
Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you try out the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!